NinjAcademy is a symptom free gym!
That means that we ask if your student or any one in the household has any symptoms of any kind, that you refrain from coming to the gym. Whether your symptoms are cold related, flu related, COVID related, or simply allergies we ask that you do not show up for class if there are symptoms of any kind in your household. We greatly appreciate each families willingness to partner with us to keep NinjAcademy a safe and healthy space for kids to be active and engaged!
1) Anyone entering our facility MUST have a mask on. Students will not be required to wear masks while actively on the floor but must wear masks at all other times. Any other person entering the gym must wear a mask at all times.
2) Only students are allowed inside the gym, family members must watch through the windows, wait in their cars, or drop the student off and pick them up at the end of class.
3) Class sizes will be limited in order to allow plenty of space for students to remain socially distant during class.
4) We will be providing extra time between classes so that there is no crossover interaction between the class that is ending and the class that is arriving.
To accomplish this, we will have to ask students to leave promptly after class.
In addition to leaving promptly, we ask that students do not arrive early and remain in their vehicles until the time of their class.
5) The gym is fully sanitized every hour between every class to ensure each class has a fresh and clean gym to work in!
6) Each person who walks through our doors must have their temperature taken. If there temperature is elevated then we
7) Each person who walks through our doors must receive hand sanitizer and students will be given hand sanitizer throughout class.
We have purchased many devices, sanitizers, and disinfecting equipment in order to implement the above plan. Here is a partial list of items and devices we have ordered:
We have ordered 6 HEPA filters to put throughout our gym in all areas that students may be standing.
We have ordered hands-free self-dispensing hand sanitizer machines and gallons of sanitizer to be used throughout the room and at the entrance.
We have ordered an enormous amount of wipes, cloths, sprays, disinfectants etc. to ensure we do not run out of any of our sanitation necessities.
As you can see, we are taking multiple precautions to help reduce the risk of COVID exposure.
The health and safety of our students and their families is our top priority.
We want to thank those of you who have financially supported us during this difficult time. We aren’t out of the woods yet, but we've made it this far because of you! If you have any friends or family who may be interested in joining one of our classes, please send them our way! We would greatly appreciate any referrals or recommendations! If you have not had the chance to enroll in class, secure your spot now by emailing us at